We can do it with your help:
We are fundraising to support travel costs, room and board, lost wages, performance space and nutritious meals for each woman participating in the 4 day Indigena project gathering / residency. This is an approximate breakdown for each cycle of 8 women:
- $2,400 :: overnight accommodations, gathering space
- $185 :: performance space
- $500 :: raw ingredients for food
- $2,000 travel costs for 4 participants (we try to have 4 local participants)
- $3,840 :: for lost wages at $120/day for 4 weekdays
- $300 :: kitchen assistance
TOTAL :: $9,225
Funding will go to these categories in this order depending on how much we are able to raise. Often expenses are much less and any extra will be used toward subsequent gatherings.
We are working on finding creative ways to be self-supporting through our creative process.
Keep an eye out for our zine, t-shirts, etc… coming soon!
Join us in Community Supported Unsettling!